Today’s marketers are benefitting from influencing more of the customer journey today, reports the 2015 CMO’s guide to the social landscape
- Creating brand awareness
- Influencing the hidden sales cycle
- Enabling social selling
- Maximizing post-sale customer service
As referenced in post 1 and 2 of this three-part series, the CMO guide focuses on valued social media marketing objectives and sharply organizes them by the state of social media, rising trends and key strategies:
- The top-of-the-funnel awareness
- Social selling
- Social customer care
This final post is about Social Customer Care from the report and provides ideas on to capitalize on these trends:
State of Social Media
- Social Channels Of Influence — customers can easily communicate with other buyers to learn from mutual experiences interacting with specific businesses. This is, ultimately, influencing their purchase and loyalty decisions. Here’s some advice on finding your channels of influence.
- Loyalty Is Earned — customers expect real-time, immediate responses to their social complaints and inquiries. Are you prepared? Try these ideas to earn loyalty.
- Social Customer Care Is Here— the adoption of social customer care has grown more than fourfold between 2010 and 2014.
- And It’s Having A Major Impact — companies whose customer-care reps use social see a 6.7% YoY increase in average revenue per customer vs. a 12.1% decline for those that don’t use social.
- Tools For Success — best-in-class companies are 21% more likely to use social media monitoring tools than all others.
- Share — best-in-class customer-care organizations are 60% more likely than all others to share the insights they glean through analysis of social content with other departments, such as sales and marketing.
How are you and your brands using social media to boost your social customer care?
Subscribe to our posts via RSS