Many companies and brands don’t know how to tell the right stories, especially those that resonate with and motivate their customers to choose their solutions.
I have discovered these prevailing seven reasons behind storytelling that stinks and stalls sales:
- Haven’t identified the critical issues of the influencer and brand advocates. Think about how to listen better to identify these issues.
- Have no appreciation or understand of their buyers’ personas. Try these methods to create personas.
- Don’t know or understand what content excites their customers. Maybe it’s this simple.
- Don’t understand how their customers like to receive and share content and in what formats. This is basic and powerful advice.
- Don’t have a content strategy and content management plan. Start with these five questions.
- Haven’t deployed a public relations or social media manager and team to create a storytelling strategy and manage ongoing communications with customers. These clever posts can guide – here’s one and two.
- Don’t have a calendar or strategy for timely and opportune release of valuable news and posts. This post by Jamie Griffiths reveals how to create a calendar.
So how are you assuring your brand and company doesn’t stink and your sales stall?
Subscribe to our posts via RSS