When is it the right time to reevaluate and fire up your marketing strategy?
In my conversation with business leaders, they are ready to hire when these eight opportunities come a knocking:
- Commitment to legitimate marketing – strategy, systems, staff and structure – and need expertise and direction.
- Marketing people need a catalyst, but they don’t have time or talents to catalyze them.
- Need to better identify and optimize their genuine marketing assets on a consistent and reliable basis.
- Their brand is ready to accelerate its growth, but they are clueless on how to proceed.
- A fledgling brand needs re-invigoration, but don’t know where to start.
- Competition is struggling and they want to keep them down and they have no strategy or system to do so.
- Current marketing has ADD, and can’t or don’t know how to stay focused on what really drives leads and sales.
- Clarity and confidence in their investment of precious time and money and need counsel and even coaching on how to get them.
When do you think is the right time to reevaluate and fire up your marketing strategy?
Subscribe to our posts via RSS