I talked about my business at an Indiana Chamber of Commerce meeting last week and was asked as simple and smart question
How do you know when it’s time to hire a marketing coach and strategist?
In my conversation with business leaders, most feel these 8 reasons support hiring a marketing coach and strategist:
- They believe in and are legitimately committed to marketing– strategy, systems, staff and structure – and need and want expertise and direction.
- They have marketing people who need a catalyst, but they don’t have time or talents to catalyze them.
- They need to better identify and optimize their genuine marketing assets on a consistent and reliable basis.
- They have an emerging brand and are ready to accelerate its growth, but they are clueless on how to proceed.
- They have a fledgling brand that needs re-invigoration, but don’t know where to start.
- Their competition is struggling and they want to keep them down and they have no strategy or system to do so.
- They have marketing ADD, and can’t or don’t know how to stay focused on what really drives leads and sales.
- They want clarity and confidence in their investment of precious time and money and need counsel and even coaching on how to get them.
When do you think is the right time to hire a marketing consultant?
Subscribe to our posts via RSS