There are five action items you need to consider before your launch your social media tactical plan
- Assign ownership of each channel/strategy to someone within your organization. Use this general direction which offers the very valuable point that social content and conversation should focus on the customer.
- Create buyer personas and know which personas are on which social media sites.
- Train your sales teams to use social media for lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Create a social media policy and distribute it to your employees—also distribute it to your agencies. Here are some excellent suggestions for policy.
- Encourage employees to be active participants in social media—don’t be afraid to incentivize! You will value this list on how to entice employee participation.
These action items are the anchor of a recent Marketo social media tactical plan, which is so simple, smart and powerful.
What action items anchor your social media tactical plan?
Subscribe to our posts via RSS