General Electric is kicking tail in content marketing according to the Journal.
They and GE have these five fundamentals in common to energize and muscle up their content marketing and become the superdog:
- Assign specific business goals– brand awareness and reinforcement, customer service, lead generation, lead conversion and nurturing, customer conversion, customer upsell, passionate subscribers and subscription, says the Content Marketing Institute.
- Create a plan – smart, simple and savvy – what to post, how to post and most important, why you are posting , Marketo has great ideas and insights for creating a plan.
- Make someone responsible – marketing or PR manager or even customer service manager. These Job descriptions from Kapost cover specific tasks. Your person can and should do only what’s best for the customer and your business (see goals above).
- Develop a schedule – make it accommodate your clients, prospect and your other responsibilities. Tuesday and Thursdays may be posts days, so then they are. Regular and consistent posts will assure that fans and followers know and look for them. Econsultancy has a variety of templates and ideas here.
- Measure actionable results – see goals above and consider a simple and smart measurement system as proposed here by Curata.
Yes, these fundamentals can help you energize and muscle up your content marketing and get results like the big and small guys .
What fundamentals assure your success with content marketing?
Subscribe to our posts via RSS