I read a lot for my business so I can build perspective, vocabulary, creativity and relationships.
I have loved these 10 books recommended by mentors, clients, colleagues, friends and leaders. I thought it would be helpful to share some of my favorite books with you:
- How to Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie – this is what drives successful business (and personal) relationships. I try to read this daily and practice, practice.
- The Magic of Big Thinking by Dr. David Schwartz – how to think bigger and exceed your goals.
- Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy – you will stop procrastinating and start doing.
- The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch – business and personal growth strategies based on Pareto’s Principle.
- Thinker Toys by Michael Michalko – terrific methods for becoming more creative.
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Dr. Stephen Covey – from beginning with the end in mind to sharpening your saw.
- The Adversity Paradox by J. Barry Griswell and Bob Jennings – what hurts you can make you grow in ways you never imagined.
- The Four-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris – yes, you can work as little or as much as you like, but are you fulfilled?
- You Can’t Teach A Kid To Bike A Bicycle At A Seminar by David Sandler – read, practice and sell effectively, and you can control the outcomes.
- The Diffusion of Innovations by Everett M. Rogers – here’s how innovations spread through society and business.
I hope I can share other valuable books in the future.
What books are helping your personal and professional growth?
Subscribe to our posts via RSS