Here are some of my favorite books about driving creativity:
- ThinkerToys by Michael Michalko – great exercises and practices for breakthrough ideas.
- Six Thinking Hats by Edward de Bono– get inside another mind to boost creativity.
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek – if we don’t know the purpose, how can we create something meaningful.
- Whack on the Side of The Head by Roger Van Oech – you have to let your jester go wild before you Thlet the judge in the room.
- Fascinate Your 7 Triggers to Persuasion and Captivation by Sally Hogshead – how different products and services really fascinate customers.
What are your favorite books to stimulate creativity?
Subscribe to our posts via RSS