That was a terrific Master’s championship because it represented so many good things about the game of golf that need to be remembered amidst all the attacks on the sport:
- Heated, dramatic and thrilling competition between great players.
- Angel Cabrera was a humble and appreciative winner, who is as engaging and entertaining in person as he was on telecast.
- Kenny Perry was a gracious gentleman and model of sportsmanship in a heartbreaking loss.
- Chad Campbell was equally as gracious in his tough defeat.
- Tiger and Phil made for one of the most exciting Masters’ pairings.
I imagine the ratings will be sky high for CBS’s Sunday telecast.
As always, the Masters’ brand delivered with beautiful weather, pristine course conditions and the spirit that only that major can offer.
Congratulations to all and let’s hope this gives golf a boost it needs now.
Subscribe to our posts via RSS